Getting around in a VoiceThread
Once you’ve opened a VoiceThread, you can begin looking around or listening to comments. See the key below for all the elements of a VoiceThread.
- Menu button – Click here to share, edit, subscribe, or view more information about the VoiceThread.
- Title of the VoiceThread.
- Title of the slide you are viewing – If there is an active link on the slide, tap here to open it.
- Your Identity – This is the Identity you are currently using. Tap here to select a new Identity to use.
- Closed captions – Click here to enable captions for a video slide if they have been provided. If they have not been provided, the button will be gray instead of white.
- Close button – This will return you to the Overview page.
- Conversation channel – This is where all comments on your slide are listed. Tap on an individual comment to view or hear it.
- Timeline – This tells you where you are within the conversation. Each segment represents a separate comment. Use the scrubber ball to move forward to backward within a comment.
- Comment button – Tap here to record a new comment on this slide.
- Postcard view + Editor – Tap here to view all slides in the VoiceThread. This is also where you can add new slides and edit existing ones if you own the VoiceThread.
Finally, use your finger to flip forward to backward through the slides in the VoiceThread, just as if you were flipping through photos in your library.