Publishing a VoiceThread
The quickest and easiest way to ensure that all of your participants can view and comment on a VoiceThread is to make it public.
- Navigate to the sharing area.
- Click on the “Who has access” tab.
- At the top of that window, you’ll see the current publishing status of your VoiceThread. Click on the icon in this section to change the settings.
- If you want your VoiceThread to be browsable on the VoiceThread Browse page, check the box that says “Publish on browse page”.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom.
Note: If you don’t publish your VoiceThread on the Browse page, it is not “searchable”. People must have the direct link to it in order to find it.
If you are a K-12 student, your school may have disabled publishing for you.